THE WORKSHOP EVENTS at our central London studio are get-togethers with others who have a unique way of looking at wellbeing and fitness. Learning about different perspectives makes Super-A’s more empathetic to achieve a healthier, longer life.
KNOWLEDGE IS KING
Fewer than 25% of Brits over 50 exercise on a regular basis.
THERE IS NO such thing as a quick fix when it comes to fitness and health – especially if you’ve been inactive for a while. If fat loss is your thing the only way to lose fat and keep it off is not the calories in/out equation. Calories don’t control metabolism – hormones do. Calories don’t determine what type of weight you will lose and where you may lose it from – hormones do.
Fitness stimulates your metabolism, and helps you burn calories. For exercise to be achievable, it has to be convenient and fun, otherwise you will fail. Our training programmes are not borrowed: they come from experience, study, facts, research, observation, and investigation. They are based on practices that date back thousands of years – emphasising intense control of mind and body.
Traditional gyms are a great place to socialise. You can show up when you want and work out for as long or short as you desire. But you’re less likely to hold yourself accountable to reach your goals. GET IN TOUCH TODAY.
WE HAVE TEACHERS available for one-one sessions in: Cycling, High-Intensity Interval Training, Boxing and Martial Arts, our unique training regimes including JumpGa and Kun-Aqua, along with a range of Yoga and Pilates practices.
Signing up to One-to-One Sessions
• You will register from the schedule
• Cost will be £60 per session
Preparing for your Training
• Have a good internet connection. Connect to ethernet rather than wi-fi if you can
• Connect or cast to your TV for a better experience
• Make sure you have enough space to work out
• If equipment is needed, the class description will let you know what to bring
• Sign in a few minutes early to test your audio and video, so you’re ready to go when the class starts